Time in the Sun is fun ….. but a bit too much exposure can cause sunburn. Under the Australian sun, sunburn can happen in as little as 15 minutes of exposure. Whether the sunburn is mild or severe, it can cause irreversible skin damage.
This summer protect yourself from sunburn by using the five sun protection measures:
- Slip – on protective clothing
- Slop – on a high protection factor sun cream and remember to apply 20 minutes before exposure
- Slap – on a hat to protect your face, ears, head and neck
- Seek – Shaded areas as much as you can
- Slide – on protective sunglasses
At Mends Street Pharmacy we have a wide range of high SPF sun screens for different skin types along with cancer council hats and sunglasses. Come in and see us today.